Happy Spring From Tessa-Marie The Cocker Spaniel & Her Buddy Martin The Shih Tzu!

WOW! 2 more days until the 1st day of Spring! Happy Spring! Today you really knew that it's almost here just by the way my little friend Martin was acting. Boy oh boy was he ever a grouchy little Shih Tzu!!

Today I got to go for a walk with my human & Martin was in the big pen playing with all his little Shih Tzu pals so we thought he'd be happy there but we were SO wrong! It made him very angry to think he was being left behind. The whole time we were walking we could see him sitting in the pen all by himself staring at us & looking really mad!

When we came back he didn't even want to be with us. First he ran around & ran around in the field to show all his pup pals in the pen that he was free & they weren't. Then he brought his little, grouchy Shih Tzu self into the basement & curled up really tight W-A-A-Y-Y down on the other end of the sofa so he didn't have to talk to us. That isn't the worst part though.

Later in the day we all got to go for a ride. We were sitting on the passengers seat & I thought everything was OK until he started growling & biting my face! He's NEVER done anything like this before. He's always  been so sweet to me! 

 While we were sitting in the car (for like 5 minutes)  waiting for our human to come back, he just had a meltdown. He was jumping around on the seats, scratching the windows & barking his little Shih Tzu head off!

Creative Commons -tejvanphotos
When we got back to our basement, he curled up in that same little ball again & just pouted for the rest of the afternoon. I guess all I can say is that even though we've only been together for 3 months, I guess my Martini really does love me! Oh gosh, I'm SO happy he came to live with us! I'm such a happy little Cocker Spaniel, I found some of the first flowers of Spring just for my Shih Tzu friend My Martini! ♥ ♥ ♥  

No comments: