My Shih Tzu Puppies Have All Gone! Bye Bye Sweet Babies!

Aren't we cute? Here we are. Everyone has grown up SO fast. My babies have left home and they have really cool homes.



The man in the blue shirt is the good Vet who has always taken care of my family and me. He's always been my Doctor and he's very, very, nice and his hands are always warm! He really loves his job and all of us who see him. We're very lucky to have him in our lives. He keeps us healthy and loves us too!



And here I am! I'm such a happy guy! Nothing upsets me except when Tessa gets mad at me but she wasn't mad this day 'coz she was sitting on the floor right below me. She has to know where I am all the time! I know my kids will grow up to be very cute. Just looking at me should tell you that! I'm a sweet, lovable old soul even though I'm only 2!

The two sitting right behind me went to live together because the lady who bought them realized how close they were. She wanted them to stay together! They're probably going to grow up to be very smart because they're new Mom is a college professor! The little one in the back is Stella and she looks just like me! Her brother was named Sammy. The little guy on the next step is going to have a little girl and a little boy to play with and love him. They named him Cookie! Isn't that so sweet?

Bye-bye for now. I have to go. Tessa-Marie and I are going to share a Valentine's dinner of nice warm chicken, oatmeal, lentils and vegetables..YUM! YUM!.....but more about that another day!

See ya next time!
Tessa-Marie & Martin!

No comments: