Meet My Newest Shih Tzu Puppies!



This is my little girl! She was born 19 December 2011. She's very tiny & VERY cute. She has 2 brothers too! I'll show them to you in a minute but you have to see my girl first! Dad's are always proud of their girls!



OK! Now it's the boys turn! The little guy on the left is going to a new home very soon. He'll have a little girl & boy to play with! His name is going to be Cookie! Pretty cute Huh? I think so! The one on the right is just like me! When you flip me over upside down, I turn to rubber and slide right off things! Every once in a while I slide right off the sofa when I'm sound asleep & end up on the floor. It's pretty funny! So, here's a picture of their Mom! Her name is Heidi! She's very pretty but not as pretty as my favorite girl Tessa-Marie! heeheehee!

See ya next time!
Tessa-Marie & Martin!

1 comment:

Pasha's Mommy said...

Smoochies, smoochies ♥♥♥, how adorable are your babies :)