Hi! See How Cute A Cocker Spaniel & A Shih Tzu Look Together?



That's us up there in the photo! I'm Tessa-Marie the one on the left and behind me is my little buddy Martin. We're very happy here in the basement. We have plenty of warm blankets to snooze on but the most important part is we have each other to snuggle up to! I'm 9 years old now and Martin is only 2. I've been alone a long time and that has made me kinda grouchy but now that I have my little friend Martini the Shih Tzu (that's my pet name for him!) heeheehee! I'm much happier. I'm SO happy I'll even share my food! Time to go back to sleep now! Thanks for stopping by! syl

2 comments:

Julienne said...

Oh Tessa Marie you are definitely a sly dog in my books!! You go girl. nothing wrong with being a cougar, especially when your love is so gosh darned cute!! I am so happy that you have found a friend to keep you company!!

Pasha's Mommy said...

moochies moochies ♥♥ :)